What We Do
Current Advantage events deliver the information healthcare professionals are looking for to advance their services. We strive to coordinate compelling and relevant case studies that will guide you towards your best possible outcomes.
Today more than ever the healthcare environment is facing unprecedented changes. Rising hospital costs are forcing facilities to incorporate better check and balance systems approach to care. These are interesting times in healthcare, a time in which the continuum of care must be led by a multidisciplinary care model in order to reduce costs, exceed in patient satisfaction while remaining compliant.
Our events bring together senior level healthcare executives, administrators, and healthcare consultants sharing their knowledge on proven strategies to add, update, expand hospital services in today's healthcare world.
A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH TO DIABETES CARE IV
November 2-3 2015
San Antonio, Texas
Key Issues To Be Discussed
- Successful implementation of inpatient glucose management programs
- Role of the diabetes care manager model in the inpatient setting improving care
while reducing readmissions
- Diabetes in the emergency department: Acute care of diabetes patients
- Glycemic control in the perioperative period
- How various cancer treatments affect patients with type 1 diabetes
- Cardiovascular Complications with diabetes
- Model to improve diabetes management with primary care physicians
- Financial benefits of shared medical appointments billed as bundled payments
- The tenets of clear communication and provide practical strategies for helping patients.
- Define ways to improve patient safety, patient satisfaction and decrease health care costs for the diabetic patient.
- The evidence for the effectiveness of nutrition therapy for people with diabetes.
- Create referral mechanisms to support coordination of Care through Telehealth.
CALL 414-255-9525 FOR COMPLETE CONFERENCE AGENDA