What We Do
Current Advantage events deliver the information healthcare professionals are looking for to advance their services. We strive to coordinate compelling and relevant case studies that will guide you towards your best possible outcomes.
Today more than ever the healthcare environment is facing unprecedented changes. Rising hospital costs are forcing facilities to incorporate better check and balance systems approach to care. These are interesting times in healthcare, a time in which the continuum of care must be led by a multidisciplinary care model in order to reduce costs, exceed in patient satisfaction while remaining compliant.
Our events bring together senior level healthcare executives, administrators, and healthcare consultants sharing their knowledge on proven strategies to add, update, expand hospital services in today's healthcare world.
A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH TO BREAST CARE
September 29-30 2016
Key Issues To Be Discussed
- An Integrated Multidiciplinary Approach for Breast Centers of Excellence.
- The Navigator's Persepctive: Implementing COC Standards.
- High touch feminized models of care to increase market share.
- Developing a Breast Center Oversight Committee.
- Oncology Payment Reform Models allowing for more personalized care.
- Establishing a Breast Rehab Program.
- Incorporating a Metastatic Breast Program.
- Getting Physician Leadership “Buy In” for a navigation program
- AND MORE....
CALL 414-255-9525 FOR COMPLETE CONFERENCE AGENDA