What We Do
Current Advantage events deliver the information healthcare professionals are looking for to advance their services. We strive to coordinate
relevant case studies that will guide you towards your best possible outcomes.
Today more than ever the healthcare environment is facing unprecedented
changes. Rising hospital costs are forcing facilities to incorporate a better check and balance systems approach to care. These are interesting times in healthcare, a time in which the continuum of care must be led by a multidisciplinary care model in order to reduce costs, exceed in patient satisfaction while remaining compliant.
Our events bring together senior level healthcare executives, administrators, and healthcare consultants sharing their knowledge on proven strategies to add, update, expand hospital services in today's healthcare world.
A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH TO CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT FOR THE HF & COPD PATIENT
May 1-2, 2014
Key Issues To Be Discussed
- IMPROVING QUALITY OF CARE THROUGH THE JOINT COMMISSION CERTIFICATION FOR HEART FAILURE AND COPD MANAGEMENT
- GETTING A CLEAR FOCUS ON COPD DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- USING TECHNOLOGY IN HEART FAILURE POPULATION MANGEMENT
- CARE TRANSITIONS: SUPPORTING PATIENTS THROUGH TRANSITIONS HOME, ASSISTING WITH PATIENT VOLUME OVERLOAD
- IDENTIFICATION OF NATIONAL COPD STANDARDS FOR BEST CARE
- IDENTIFYING HIGH RISK PATIENTS BY GEORGRAPHY & DISEASE
- MAKING THE GREATEST IMPACT ON OUTCOMES & COST BY IMPROVING COMMUNICATION BETWEEN HOSPITALS, HEALTH PLANS & PROVIDERS
- LEARN HOW TO PREPARE YOUR ORGANIZATION TO EFFECTIVELY EMBRACE THE TRIPLE AIM FOR IMPROVED PATIENT EXPERIENCE
- BRIDGING THE GAP IN CARE USING A TRANSITIONAL CARE POST DISCHARGE CLINIC
TO LEARN MORE CALL
414-255-9525 OR EMAIL: INFO@CURRENTADVANTAGE.COM TODAY