What We Do
Current Advantage events deliver the information healthcare professionals are looking for to advance their services. We strive to coordinate compelling and relevant case studies that will guide you towards your best possible outcomes.
Today more than ever the healthcare environment is facing unprecedented changes. Rising hospital costs are forcing facilities to incorporate better check and balance systems approach to care. These are interesting times in healthcare, a time in which the continuum of care must be led by a multidisciplinary care model in order to reduce costs, exceed in patient satisfaction while remaining compliant.
Our events bring together senior level healthcare executives, administrators, and healthcare consultants sharing their knowledge on proven strategies to add, update, expand hospital services in today's healthcare world.
A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH TO DIABETES CARE III
October 24-25, 2014
Key Issues To Be Discussed
- IMPROVING QUALITY OF CARE THROUGH THE JOINT COMMISSION CERTIFICATION FOR DIABETES MANAGEMENT
- SMOOTHING THE TRANSITION FROM HOSPITAL TO HOME: HOW TO PREVENT READMISSIONS IN PATIENTS WITH HYPERGLYCEMIA
- NATIONAL GUIDELINES FOR PERI OPERATIVE GLYCEMIC CONTROL
- THE CHANGING ROLE OF CARE COORDINATION ASSOCIATED WITH ACA
- HOW FEDERALLY QUALIFIED HEALTH CENTERS ARE WORKING TO IMPROVE DIABETES CARE COORDINATION
- TELEHEALTH: HYBRID HEALTHCARE FOR IMPROVED OUTCOMES
- COORDINATION ACROSS EACH TRANSITIONS OF PATIENT CARE: A FOCUS ON THE PATIENT DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES
- COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS IN DIABETES CARE COORDINATION: IMPROVING OUTCOMES THROUGH PRIMARY CARE
- BUILDING A NEW DIABETES PAYMENT MODEL WITH PRIMARY CARE, DIABETES EDUCATORS AND HEALTH PLANS
TO LEARN MORE
call 414-255-9525 or