What We Do
Current Advantage events deliver the information healthcare professionals are looking for to advance their services. We strive to coordinate
relevant case studies that will guide you towards your best possible outcomes.
Today more than ever the healthcare environment is facing unprecedented
changes. Rising hospital costs are forcing facilities to incorporate a better check and balance systems approach to care. These are interesting times in healthcare, a time in which the continuum of care must be led by a multidisciplinary care model in order to reduce costs, exceed in patient satisfaction while remaining compliant.
Our events bring together senior level healthcare executives, administrators, and healthcare consultants sharing their knowledge on proven strategies to add, update, expand hospital services in today's healthcare world.
A Collaborative Approach To Diabetes Care II
September 26 - 27, 2013
Due to the success of our the Collaborative Approach To Diabetes Care I conference we have been asked to host another event.
Key Issues To Be Discussed
- IMPLENTING THE CORE REQUIREMENTS TO ACHIEVE DISEASE SPECIFIC CARE CERTIFICATION THROUGH THE JOINT COMMISSION
- MEETING THE "NEW" ENDOCRINE SOCIETY GUIDELINES
FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF INPATIENT HYPERGLYCEMIA
- EVIDENCE BASED TEAM APPROACH TO IMPROVING DIABETES CARE
- STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING MEDICATION ADHERENCE WITHIN
- THE ROLE OF TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH IN IMPROVING
QUALITY OF CARE FOR DIABETES
- COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS IN DIABETES CARE COORDINATION: IMPROVING OUTCOMES THROUGH PRIMARY CARE
- AND MORE!
TO LEARN MORE CALL 414-255-9525 OR EMAIL: INFO@CURRENTADVANTAGE.COM
Media Partners: Click on logo to learn about our media partners
Sponsored by: Click on logo to learn about our sponsors